that when You visit our website, cookies will be placed on Your computer or
You with information so you can understand what type of cookies we use and
why we do so. In this way, we aim to act transparently as regards the data
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on Your computer or mobile device when You visit our website. These files are stored on the user's or visitor’s computer or mobile device and contain anonymous data which are not harmful to the system.
2) To operate our website and provide our services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- fraud prevention and detection. Cookies help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access our website. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our website and services.
- to remember how You prefer to use our website and services so that you don’t have to reconfigure your website settings each time you visit our website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are set either by our website (first-party cookies) or by other websites with contents that appear on our website (third-party cookies). In the cookie tables You’ll see a description of first-party and third-party cookies that are used. Please note that our cookie tables are not intended to be exhaustive, but rather aim to be representative, and that users and visitors of our website may set additional cookies, depending on the features they have chosen to enable or the plugins they have installed.
We use the following types of first-party cookies on our website:
a) depending on expiration term:
- Session cookie is a cookie that is automatically deleted when You close your browser after using the website or even earlier. Session cookies help our website remember what You chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information and improve Your experience whilst using the website.
- Persistent cookie stay on Your computer or mobile device after You’ve visited our website. Persistent cookies help us identify You as a unique visitor.
b) based on the function cookie has and the purpose for which cookie is used:
- Strictly necessary cookies
Are essential in order to enable You to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies
Gather information about how a website is used – for example, which pages a visitor or user of our website opens most often, and whether the user or visitor receives error messages from some pages. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies
Enable a website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names), so that it can offer you improved and more personalised functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features You request.
We use different third party services to enhance the experience of website visitors and to streamline the provision of our services. In our cookie table we have set out links in to service providers we work with who set cookies on our websites, and therefore on Your computer and/or mobile device, each of which have instructions on how to opt out of their cookies. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
Apart from performance cookies, such third-party service providers use:
- Advertising and Targeting cookies , which are used to understand how You use our website and how we can provide a better experience, as well as to deliver content and advertisement that best suits You and Your interests. The information received from these cookies helps us learn things such as what website pages and products You prefer.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can delete all cookies that are already on Your computer or mobile device and You can set most browsers to prevent them from being set. Within your browser You can choose whether You wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to You. Generally, Your browser will offer You the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how You can do this. For example:
Configuration of Internet Explorer cookies https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies *
Configuration of Firefox cookies https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences *
Configuration of Google Chrome cookies https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en *
Configuration of Mozilla Firefox cookies https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer *
Configuration of Safari cookies https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 *
Configuration of Opera cookies https://www.opera.com/ru/help *
If You use a different browser, please refer to Your browser’s documentation. You can also find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org. *
*Please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external web sites.
You can also control cookies using links provided in our cookie tables.
You can opt-out all cookies here.
ZLS Services GmbH
56 60486 Frankfurt
Effective date: March 11, 2019